- Two Bedroom Conversion Apartment
- First Floor
- Retains a Wealth Of Character Features
- Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Parking Facilities To The Front & Communal Patio Area To The Rear
- Set Within An Unmade Road In The Centre Of Crowthorne
* NO STAMP DUTY PAID FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS* Set within an unmade road in the centre of Crowthorne, close to the High Street and other local amenities is this well presented two bedroom first floor conversion apartment. The property offers a host of character features including high ceilings and beautiful decorative cornice coving as well as a spacious living room, refitted kitchen and bathroom, two bedrooms and outside there is allocated parking and to the rear is a patio area.
Front door leading to a staircase and first floor landing, front door to
Cloaks cupboard, door to bedroom two
Double glazed window with shutter to front, ornate cornice coving to high ceiling.
Doors off to living room, kitchen, bedroom 1 and bathroom, storage cupboard.
Front aspect via double glazed windows and with shutters, dado rail, ornate cornice coving to high ceiling.
Refitted with sink unit and mixer tap, range of cream fronted eye and base level units with marble effect work surface, tiled walls, pelmet lighting, integrated appliances to include a four ring induction hob with 'splash plate' and extractor hood, Bosch oven, space for upright refrigerator/freezer and slimline dishwasher, double glazed window to side, coving to smooth finished ceiling.
Side aspect double glazed windows with shutters, built in double wardrobe, further arched recess to one side.
Rear aspect double glazed window, modern suite of P shaped bath with fitted shower unit and shower screen, low level WC, wash basin with mixer tap and cupboards, tiled walls, wood style flooring, extractor fan, cupboard housing hot water tank.
One allocated parking space with some visitor parking spaces, part enclosed refuse areas, paved patio to rear of property.
EPC Rating D